Postdoctoral research fellow (f/m) in the field of Multiscale Composites
The Fibrenamics research group of Minho University is searching for a postdoc fellow with experience in multiscale composites. The research fellow will work in the areas of multiscale and multifunctional composites, additive manufacturing, characterization and testing of nanoscale, multiscale and multifunctional composites, optimization of structural and functional responses and materials characterization.
The research fellow will be also responsible for writing scientific publications, scientific projects and presenting the results at international conferences and workshops. It is also expectable the Co-supervision of students.
– Completed PhD in Polymers, Chemistry, Materials Science or a related field;
– Experience in multiscale composites development;
– Experience in composites processing and characterization: compression moulding, thermoplastic and thermoset resins, extrusion moulding, fibrous based composites, etc;
– Experience in experimental characterization of thermal, mechanical and electrical behaviour of multiscale composites;
– Additive manufacturing knowledge;
– Excellent written and spoken English skills;
– Scientific publications in the field;
– Enthusiasm, experimental skills and team-oriented work ethic.
The application for this fellowship should include a cover letter, the CV, PhD certificate copy and a complete list of publications.
Please send your application documents to Professor Raul Fangueiro (firstname.lastname@example.org)